Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
- Assemble your cabinet of advisors, choose a form of government, and earn the trust and faith of your people. Politics are here on a galactic scale in Galactic Civilizations III: Intrigue!
Features[edit | edit source]
- Confers civilization-wide (dis)abilities, bonuses, penalties, and even ships
- Some governments have a Cabinet with members that give specific bonuses
- Vassalize colonies on the outskirts of the empire
- Galactic Market
- Buy and sell resources with prices determined by supply and demand
- Crisis events
- Complex event chains with multiple outcomes, both good and bad
- Galactic News Network
- Broadcasts rankings of civilizations
- Additional Galactic events and an expanded Galactic Bazaar